Sunday, September 6, 2009

Just call me Art

Even though the weather was beautiful today, it was a bit on the cool side, so we decided to let Connor paint for the very first time. We covered the playroom floor in newspaper and put his washable paints on his easel. Luckily, he has a little Home Depot apron from his tool bench, so I put that on him to help with the mess.

At first, Connor wasn't sure what to do, but after Mommy showed him, he got the hang of it pretty quickly. He loved mixing colors and making circles on the paper. I have to say, I was pretty impressed with how neat he kept everything. He hates messy hands, and I watched him get a little dot of paint on his hand. He looked at the paint, then pressed his hand to the paper to get rid of it. It was very cute.

If anyone would like to purchase some original Connor art, just let us know!








4 comments:

The Plateniks said...

Very cute! He looks blonder when he's outside...weird. So...I need a picture of the final product before I make my bid. Is framing included?

Joseph "Connor" said...

we have 3 pieces up for auction, frames are separate. :)

Mairead Elizabeth Hickok said...

He looks like he is SO into it! I need to find time to do that with Mairead. And, I am so jealous of his Home Depot apron-- where did you get that???

Also- here in Boston, it would be, "Just call me Ahhhht."

JSenkier said...

Connor played with my keys tonight...I'm just saying.