Friday, October 23, 2009

Random Pics

Since I haven't updated the blog since Connor's birthday, and Halloween is still a week away, I figured I'd "borrow" some pics that my dad took during Connor's birthday weekend and post them. We did have a nice time with Grammy and Grampy, so it's only fitting we post some of those pictures.


Mommy and Connor having a little quality coloring time.


Grammy is addicted to Word Pops on Mommy's Phone and Connor LOVES it, too!


Daddy went fishing... and he caught a 23-pound CONNOR!


Reading "Guess How Much I Love You?"


Swim lessons - Connor LOVES it!

Doing the "choo choo" down the side of the pool.

2 comments:

Mairead Elizabeth Hickok said...

Awww, such cute family pictures! Post more birthday party pics- I want to see all of those cute kids!

JSenkier said...

I love the shots w/your mom! Connor is so cute. And lucky to have a mom that takes him to swim lessons! LOVE your hair color right now. You look fabulous!