Sunday, December 6, 2009

Chrismas Card Photo Shoot 2009

As the weather man predicted, the rain that came down in buckets yesterday turned to snow last night.  I was secretly hoping for this so I could get a few shots that could be used on our Christmas card.  Even though Connor was sick the night before, he was a trooper and (for the most part), let Mom take lots of pictures.  The hardest part, of course, is getting BOTH kids (Connor and the dog) looking at the same time.  I think we got a few - but you can judge for yourself.  You'll see which ones we chose when you get your Christmas card!











































































2 comments:

Mairead Elizabeth Hickok said...

Tell me about it! I can't get Mairead to sit still for two seconds, and even if I did, one twin is always looking the wrong way. I think you have better luck with your dog posing for pictures than I do with my kids!! Either way, they are very cute!

The Plateniks said...

I thought I commented on these...hmm...I still enjoy the smiling one and then the crying one. Hope Santa is good to him!