Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Egg & I

This past Sunday, Paige came down with her Mom to watch a little Wrestling with Joey and a few friends.  I picked up an Easter Egg coloring kit the day before in preparation.  I thought it'd be fun to have the kids color some eggs!  Paige had the most fun, coloring most of the eggs herself.  Connor just wanted to drink the dye.  Gross.  He also liked to take the Keurig Coffee K-Cups and pretend to drink them. Strange, I know.  He had a great time hanging out with his big cousin! 






1 comment:

Mairead Elizabeth Hickok said...

You are a brave woman to be dying eggs with a toddler. We are not attempting that this year! At least Connor had an older and more experienced cousin to show him how! Also, your post makes me miss breakfast at the Egg and I!