Wednesday, December 22, 2010

C-O-N-N-O-R!

Connor loves the new Aquadoodle pad he got from Mimi and Papa so much, that it seems to have a permanent home on the coffee table.  As I was making his lunch last night, I walked into the living room and he had written his name on the pad.  Now, he writes his name ALL.THE.TIME, but this was, by far, the most legible he's ever done it.  AND, he's always had trouble with the "R" in his name, and he FINALLY got it!  I ran for my phone to take a picture (because, it's Aquadoodle, and once it dries, it's GONE!).  He even underlined his name himself.  He's a tad obsessed with his name, and whenever I'm writing something, he's sure to say "C-O-N-N-O-R" as if to say "Mom, don't forget to write my name, and here's how to spell it!".

Needless to say, I'm a touch proud of my little guy.   

















I've also added this picture of Connor eating "popcoins" the other night.  Lately he hates having his picture taken, but he didn't fight me on this one AND has a cute little smile on his face.  Popcorn just happens to be his Grampy's favorite snack, so when we go see them for Christmas, they can enjoy "popcoins" together!

No comments: