Thursday, December 15, 2011

Bundle of Joy

If you haven't heard by now, then you're probably living under a rock, but I'll tell you anyway... Connor is going to be a big brother!  He was a bit of a "Grumpfish" when we told him, but I think he'll be very excited to have a baby in the house.  There are two babies at daycare, and apparently he's always trying to help feed the babies.  He's very gentle with them when I'm there, and will gently caress their faces to say goodbye.  It's very sweet, so hopefully that transfers over to his little sibling!  The doctor's *think* it's a girl, but apparently all of the "girlie parts" aren't quite developed yet, so they can't say for certain.  But I think a little sister for Connor would be just lovely!  One of each (and that way, Mommy won't be quite so outnumbered by the boys!).  There seems to be something in the air this year, because I am one of 7 people I know who are expecting in the Spring (many of those just at my work!).  I think it's fabulous, though, because I'll have plenty of people to burn off baby weight with come May!

Profile of Baby Estee's head

1 comment:

Mairead Elizabeth Hickok said...

Have I mentioned, at all, that I am excited for you?