Monday, December 10, 2012

Work it Girl! And Boy... and Dog...

As Christmas is fast approaching, I was determined to get a good picture for a Christmas card.  I had the style of card picked out, I just needed some good pictures to go with it.  Luckily, I had three littles who didn't mind having their pictures taken at all.  Bailey knew exactly what was going on, and he was first on the couch with hardly a wince at having to wear a Santa hat!  Maeve was just happy to be next to Bailey.  She absolutely adores him.  They are BFFs.  Connor needed a little bribing, so we told him he could play his video game if he took some pictures.  It worked!  Now, this is not to say that there weren't some bad pictures.  Three very active little people make for some blurry pictures, but sometimes seeing the outtakes are just as much fun as getting the perfect picture!

We hope everyone is enjoying their holiday season!

I'll just chew on my foot while I wait.




This one is a little R rated, thanks to Bailey!


No comments: