Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Beach Babes....Literally!

Connor experienced his very first trip to the beach last Thursday. He loved it! We were lucky enough to be on an inlet, so there were no crashing waves, and he could sit and play with the water and seaweed. The water temperature was beautiful, and he didn't want to get out. After leaning over him for so long(as his balance is still not perfect), my back was telling us it was time to get out, much to his displeasure. I didn't put him down in the sand since I didn't have my actual camera with us and I wanted to save that reaction for everyone in Maine. He did get his hands in the sand and was raking it with his fingers, as well as trying to eat it. Thanks to Tara for taking us to her beach in Westport! The video (for some reason or another) is VERY scratchy, but you don't need volume. So turn down your volume and you'll see Connor enjoying his day of sun and fun!


No comments: