Thursday, September 4, 2008

11 Months Old

Today Connor turns 11 months old. I can't even believe how fast time has flown with him and that in only one short month, he'll be a year old. I still find myself staring at him sometimes, just in awe of him. He's so wonderful, and I still can't believe I get to keep him! He's learning new things everyday, and is desperate to walk. I even find him letting go of furniture and balancing himself without any assistance. He's so close to walking, and boy are we in trouble when he does! We're already running around the house and he's only crawling.

One of Connor's new favorite things to do (besides bang on the door and splash in the dog dish) is to shake his rattles and make music with whatever toy is also making music. He'll sit and dance to the sounds all around him, and it's so adorable. He'll take a rattle in each hand and hold them above his head while he dances to his "music". He's a talented kid!

We can't wait to celebrate Connor's first birthday. Be sure to log on for pictures of his special day!




1 comment:

Layla said...

No way... he is not just 11 months old....wtf?