Friday, August 8, 2008

My Maine Vacation

Connor has arrived back from his week-long vacation in Maine. The weather did not cooperate with us, and we barely had any sunshine, but that didn't stop us from hanging out on the beach and enjoying the family. Connor loved the water, and would have splashed away all day if we let him. We were able to take some walks, see a starfish and a crab, and take a trip to York. He also cut another tooth, and learned to truly pull himself up from a sitting position. His crawling improved as well! He had an eventful week-even learning to drive with Grampy. We can't wait until next year!


Connor loved to watch the cars from the large window!
Connor and Mom. :)
Our last day at the beach.
Someone took a header into the sand!
Grampy's lap is lots of fun!


Watch out, everyone!
When am I ever going to get to the water?
Grammy is fun!
Grampy ...can I listen to your iPod!?

2 comments:

Mairead Elizabeth Hickok said...

It looks like you guys had a great time, despite the weather, and Connor is a real beach bum! I'm so glad he liked the beach- he must get it from his mom. He is getting so big!

Mairead Elizabeth Hickok said...

I love the picture of you with him! I think I missed that one before-- so cute!