Monday, August 25, 2008

Playground Fun!

On Friday, Connor and I went to the park with our friends Stephanie, Kareana, John and Eva Sylvain. Stephanie was smart and remembered her camera (unlike me), so we have some fun shots of the day. Connor had his first experience on playground swings and he just loved it. He laughed the entire time I was pushing him. He also loved the rubber-coated wires; he hung on so tightly! Steph's oldest, Kareana, was so fun to watch with Connor...she was like a little mom. She's so gentle! At one point, Steph and I looked over and John was leaning on the stroller just watching Connor. He was too adorable! We had such a fun time. It was good to see Steph and the kids, too!


Connor tried to use John as a stepladder!
Steph loves this pic of John... I have to agree. He looks so funny!
The two "little moms".

Connor with Team Sylvain.
Eva and Connor on the "baby swings".
Connor loving his swing.
Connor was holding on to this himself. I was only his "spotter"! He even tried to do a pull up or two. He's quite strong!
Enjoying some lunch.


2 comments:

Mairead Elizabeth Hickok said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! That's a nice playground, too! Connor looks like he was having such a good time with the 'big kids!'

Layla said...

OMG! Connor is so strong!! I bet he LOVED the swings!!